BRILLIANT LIGHT CONTROL
- 0-10 Volt output for truly flexible application
- Supports auto-inclusion - the worry-free way to add Z-Wave devices
- Unique housing design makes it the smallest dimmer module on the market
- Adjustable ramp rate - set the speed which the dimmer changes brightness with*
- Preset minimum and maximum dimming levels*
- Can automatically turn on or off with a built-in timer*
- Remembers and restores original state after power outage
- Go from 40% to 100% brightness with a double-click - no more pushing and holding*
- Engineered and manufactured in Europe
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced configuration and parameter input to display these features.
HOW IT WORKS
Who says achieving the perfect lighting ambiance in your home has to be costly or difficult? The Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V gives you easy remote control of your lights, for both 0-10V dimming and on/off functions.
Once paired with your Z-Wave gateway controller, you’ll be able to monitor and control your dimmable lights through your smart home app or online interface. Create custom daily schedules so that your lighting automatically adjusts with your preferences: instantly control brightness based on the time of day, or dim the lights in the baby’s room at the same time every evening.
The Flush Dimmer 0-10V comes with an assortment of advanced parameters to further personalize your smart home set up. Save the state of your Dimmer even after a power failure. All this, not even mentioning the dozens of other custom control options. Able to fit easily in any flush mounting box and compatible with various types of dimmable bulbs, the Flush Dimmer 0-10V is a versatile smart home addition.
- If you are uncomfortable and/or unfamiliar with electrical wiring, please contact a licensed electrician to install your Flush Dimmer 0-10V.
- Before installing, be sure the fuse is disabled and power supply completely disconnected.
- Exceeding the recommended loads may result in injury and/or damage to your Dimmer.
Once the Dimmer is successfully connected to your power supply, you can choose to pair it with your Z-Wave network automatically or manually.
If including automatically, simply put your gateway controller into inclusion mode and power the Dimmer up - it will appear on your controller’s device list within a few seconds.
You cal also include the module manually at any time, simply put your controller into inclusion mode. Then press and hold the S button for a little over 2 seconds. The Dimmer should then appear on your controller’s device list.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power Supply: 12-24VDC
Max Sinking Control Voltage: -20/ +20VDC
Max Sourcing Control Voltage: 0-11VDC
Power Consumption: 0.5W
Operating Temperature: 14 - 104 F
Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Download the Manual for Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Dimmer 0-10V ZMNHVD3 (PDF)