Small, fast, safe
- Turn on or off your floor lamps and small appliances (do NOT use with transformers) locally or remotely when connected to a Z-Wave gateway
- Monitors energy consumption of controlled devices*
- Simple and compact design leaves the second outlet fully accessible
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure
- Z-Wave Plus guarantees supreme range and signal speed
- Repeats Z-Wave signal for a stronger network
- Set up the built-in timer to turn the plug off automatically*
- Advanced settings available to adjust LED indicator and disable local control of the plug*
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your Z-Wave gateway needs to support advanced configuration to enable these features.
How It Works
The Dome On/Off Plug is as smart and simple as it looks: enjoy wireless on/off control of your existing lamps, entertainment systems, and small appliances. Once included to your Z-Wave gateway controller, conveniently check on/off statuses of connected devices with your smart phone or computer.
Monitor the power consumption of any connected device to maximize your home’s efficiency — configure custom parameters to be notified of your energy usage on your terms. Strengthen your overall Z-Wave network — the On/Off Plug acts as a Z-Wave range extender to boost connectivity. It's small and doesn’t intrude on adjacent outlets. It is a fast and easy way to incorporate your favorite electronics into your Z-Wave family.
Setting up your On/Off Plug only takes plugging it into a socket and connecting it with your Z-Wave network. To include the outlet:
1. Put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion mode. (See your controller’s user manual for specific instructions, as each brand is different).
2. Plug in your On/Off Plug somewhere within direct, line-of-sight range of your Z-Wave controller. You will be able to move it to an outlet of your choice after inclusion.
3. Press the Connect Button on the face of the outlet THREE times quickly.
4. The LED indicator will flash 5 times once successfully included into your Z-Wave network.
Before connecting a device to the Smart Plug, be sure it does not exceed a maximum load of 13A.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 110V, 60Hz
Maximum Load: 13A
Power Consumption: 0.13W
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F (0°- 40°C)
Installation and Use: Indoor use only
Dimensions: 1.625” x 1.625” x 2" (with prongs)
Weight: 1.5 oz.
Download Dome Z-Wave Plus Miniature On/Off Plug DMOF1 Basic Manual (PDF)
Download Dome Z-Wave Plus Miniature On/Off Plug DMOF1 Advanced Manual (PDF)