Handy Z-Wave Assistant
- Control 16 Z-Wave devices independently or activate 16 different scenes (once included to your Z-Wave gateway)
- 4 buttons for quick and convenient control
- Use it as a standalone controller for basic on/off devices and Z-Wave light switches or connect it to your hub for a reliable scene controller
- Elegant wall base with magnetic mount
- LED notifications for more intuitive control
- Long battery life up to 2 years
- Quick installation and maintenance-free use
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
HOW IT WORKS
Gone are the days of simple on/off remotes for single devices: in its 2 working modes, the Nodon Octan allows for new possibilities and range when it comes to remotely controlling your smart home.
In Standalone Mode, associate the Remote with up to 16 unique devices, assigning each one a single button or 2-button combination. It's a great way to create a small simple smart home set-up for Z-Wave lighting and on/off plugs to control your favorite devices conveniently without an expensive hub.
In Gateway Mode, directly communicate with your Z-Wave gateway controller to launch and control up to 16 different scenes. With the click of a button, turn on a personalized Bedtime scene: turn off the entertainment system, dim the lights, and set the temperature just right. Get creative with combining the most useful device associations for your life and family.
The Octan Remote is equipped with a CR2032 battery, ensuring long-lasting reliability. With its elegant design and magnetic mounting, it's the perfect choice for any smart home interior.
Follow the manual to include the Octan remote to your Z-Wave controller or associate it with other Z-Wave devices in a stand-alone mode.
You can mount the remote to the included magnetic wall support. It can be affixed to the wall with screws (not included) or with adhesive tape (included).
A small magnet is embedded within the remote. Touch the wall support with the remote to hold it in place.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: CR2032 battery
- Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet
- Operational Temperature: 32 - 104 F
Dimensions: 3” x 1.8” x 0.45" (with base: 3.15" x 3.15" x 0.7")
- Weight: 3 oz
- Installation: Indoor Only
Download the Manual for Nodon Z-Wave Plus Octan Remote Scene Controller CRC-3US-1 (PDF)