- Motion detection in 100 degree and 30-foot range
- Reports light level changes in LUX
- 10 levels of PIR sensitivity*
- Set the motion trigger interval to as low as 5 seconds*
- Low power consumption for long battery life (with default settings, frequent reporting may affect battery life)
- Tamper protection
- Low battery alerts
- 12-month warranty (just contact us if there's a problem!)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your Z-Wave gateway needs to support advanced configuration to enable these features.
How It Works
The Everspring HSP02 is a great solution to automate your Z-Wave lighting based on both motion and light level in the room. The device features a motion detector and a light sensor which work together seamlessly to make your life easier and safer.
Adjust a number of advanced settings to make it work just right for you. With tamper alerts and truly reliable motion detection, this is the perfect security sensor for you smart home system.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: CR2 3.0V 800mAh Lithium Battery (included)
Motion Detection Range: Up to 30 feet
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
Installation and Use: Indoor use only
Dimensions: 2.5” x 3.4” x 1.7"
Weight: 6 oz.
Download the Everspring Z-Wave Motion and Light Sensor HSP02 User Manual (PDF)