- Great deal on a Z-Wave Plus USB Stick
- Build your own Z-Wave network >> requires a dedicated PC / Raspberry PI and home automation software
- Use it with Home Assistant, Domoticz, OpenHAB, and other popular software
- Fully DIY solution, no manual included
- Z-Wave Plus chip for faster and safer signal routing
- Network Wide Inclusion
NOTE: You'll need a dedicated PC/laptop and Z-Wave home automation software (sold separately) to install this product.
HOW IT WORKS
Just plug the USB Z-Stick to a computer (it uses a USB 2.0 Interface) and pair it with the Z-Wave home automation software of your choice to start building your own smart home.
Remember that this is a hardware piece only. It does not include home automation software so you will have to install install open-source or paid software on your computer and mobile device to use this product as a complete Z-Wave gateway.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
Power: 5 VDC (USB)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F
Weight: 1 oz