- Extra savings with this value pack!
- Local and wireless Z-Wave on/off control of 110V appliances
- Built-in USB Charger with Z-Wave power reports > know when your device is fully charged!*
- Energy monitoring and long-term analysis for connected devices in your Z-Wave interface* and real-time use displayed with color codes on the plug's LED indicator
- Equipped with the latest S2 security standard and AES-128 signal encryption
- Adjust the LED indicator from the plug: press and hold the button to turn the ring on or off
- Restores on/off status after power outage
- Repeats Z-Wave signal making your mesh network more reliable
- Test if the plug is in range directly from the device
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, UL listed
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced settings and energy monitoring to enable these features.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load:
- 15A - resistive loads
- 8A - incandescent loads
- 15A - inductive loads (80A inrush current)
- 373W - motor
- 2.5A - electronic ballasts
USB port output voltage: 5V
USB port output current: max. 1A
Operating temperature: 32°C – 104°F
Dimensions: 2.32" x 2.32" x 2.01"
Range: up to 130 ft
Installation: Indoor only
Download the Operating Manual for FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Wall Plug with USB Charging Port FGWPB-121 (PDF)