- Wide Application for On/Off Z-Wave Control
- Great for Wireless Garage Door Control when Included in your Z-Wave Gateway Hub
- Built-in Z-Wave Range Extender
- Quick and Easy Installation
HOW IT WORKS
Include the LFM-20 module to your Z-Wave network and control loads remotely. The device allows to turn devices ON or OFF, it is not a dimmer. You may schedule scenes and automate electrical equipment using the LFM-20 and other components of your smart home network.
The module is frequently used to operate garage door. Once properly wired and paired with your controller, the device will allow you to open and close the gate remotely. It can also serve as a trigger to put on Z-Wave enabled lights and will repeat Z-Wave signal, making your network stronger and more reliable.
The Evolve Isolated Contact Fixture Module handles loads up to 277 V. The product can be easily mounted in a single or multi-gang electrical box. It requires a neutral connection so please check your installation before purchasing the LFM-20.
Please read the installation manual carefully. If you are unsure how to wire the module, consult a licensed electrician.
Here is the LFM-20 wiring guide:
- Black – represents the line input, 120VAC
- White – represents the neutral. The LFM-20 and the load must share the same neutral.
- Blue 1 (either blue wire) – 24V – 277V input for load switching
- Blue 2 (either blue wire) – 24V – 277V output for load switching
The switch also has a green wire which serves as the ground. While there is a yellow wire
present, it is not needed and should be cut and capped with either electrical tape or a wire nut.
If you are building a 3-way or 4-way circuit, traveler wires are not used when setting up an Evolve
network. Instead, an LFM-20 may be used together with the LTM-5 to create a wireless,
“virtual” 3-way. See LTM-5 for more details.
Evolve LFM-20 module is compatible with most Z-Wave security systems. Not sure if this device will work with your Z-Wave hub? Contact us!
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet
- Power: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Installation: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 3” H x 1.875” W x 1.5” D
- Weight: 0.28 lbs.