Hassle-Free Streamlined Security
- OPEN BOX: Brand new, pre-tested, some accessories like manual or screws may be missing
- Loud enough to alert, quiet enough to do it safely (110dB)
- Activated alarm flashes a red LED light
- Connects with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home safety
- Can act as a signal repeater when powered by USB or power adapter, strengthening your wireless network
- New 500 chip for improved wireless connection
- Powered by USB adapter (DC 5V/1A) and AAA batteries (for back-up ONLY, not included)
- Fast and easy installation
- Compact size and modern design
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Consider the Z-Wave Plus Indoor Siren as an invisible watchdog that keeps your home safe, and you worry-free. When paired with your Z-Wave gateway controller, it allows for easy streamlined home automation. You can receive notifications and monitor its activity from any mobile device. This siren can be synced with other Z-Wave devices, like the Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor, resulting in a network of optimal home security.
Setting up your Z-Wave Plus Indoor Siren is a quick process. Be sure to connect the siren to your Z-Wave network before mounting it:
- The siren should be within 3 feet of your Z-Wave gateway controller
- Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
- On the siren, press and release the Z-Wave button THREE times quickly
- The new device will appear on your controller’s device list
- Removing the siren from your network only requires the same process as listed above, except with your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode
Once the siren is included into your network, find a good spot for it - by your front door, on the basement ceiling, anywhere that suits you. The bracket can be easily mounted on any flat surface using the two screws provided. Once secure, slide the siren onto the bracket and position it by tilting it in any direction you see fit.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: DC 5V/1A or 4 AAA (1.5V) batteries for back-up power - expect around 24 hours battery life with a standard set of batteries (not included)
- Volume: 110dB
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temp: 14°F to 122°F
- Dimensions: 3" x 2"
Zooz ZSE01 Z-Wave Indoor Siren Manual (PDF)