FOR FIBARO DIMMER 2
- Works as an accessory to Fibaro Dimmer 2 only
- Connect LEDs to your Fibaro Dimmer 2 without neutral wire!
- Use with small loads connected to Fibaro Dimmer 2, like a single 0.5W LED bulb
- Eliminates flickering and glowing effect for LEDs and CFLs
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: This is an add-on device to be used with dedicated Fibaro Dimmer 2 product. Do NOT attempt to install this device independently of the Dimmer 2.
HOW IT WORKS
Fibaro Bypass 2 complements the Dimmer 2. Once you add this module to your installation, you will be able to control and dim low-voltage loads, such as single LED bulbs which consume as little as 0.5W in power. You still need to make sure that you use a DIMMABLE bulb if you'd like to get advantage of the Dimmer's brightness adjustment functionality.
Read the FULL instruction manual before attempting to install the Fibaro Bypass and Dimmer. If you are unable to identify the wiring in the gang box or are not sure how to read the diagram, it's best to hire a licensed electrician. Always ask the professional to review all product documentation carefully as Z-Wave switches need to be wired correctly on the first try.
Power consumption: < 1.4W
Operating temperature: 0 - 95 F
Dimensions: 1.22" x 0.85" x 0.51"
- Weight: 2.0 oz
- Installation: Indoor Use Only
Download the Manual for Fibaro Bypass 2 FGB-002 (PDF)