NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
The Zooz Contact Sensor allows you to protect your home easily, discreetly, and cost-effectively. When connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, it will tell you exactly if and when a door or window has been opened.
Attach it to a kitchen cabinet to make sure your little ones don’t reach anything they’re not supposed to. Put it on a drawer to safeguard your valuables. Receive instant text/email notifications on your smart phone or laptop so that you’re always kept in the loop, no matter where you are.
Use the sensor to speak to other Z-Wave security devices, like triggering a Z-Wave alarm siren when the backdoor is opened unexpectedly. With features like low-battery alerts and Z-Wave Plus for faster and safer connectivity, know the Contact Sensor will always be there when you need it.
To add the Contact Sensor to your Z-Wave network:
1. Bring the sensor within direct range of your controller.
2. Carefully remove the cover from your Contact Sensor.
3. Remove the plastic pull-tab from the battery slot. The LED indicator will begin to blink slowly.
4. Put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion/pairing mode.
5. Press and release the Z-Wave button on the sensor 3 TIMES QUICKLY. The LED indicator will flash quickly.
6. A new open/close (door/window) sensor will appear on your controller’s device list.
After successfully including the sensor into your Z-Wave network, there are 2 ways to mount it to the spot of your choosing (like a door or window frame, or inside a cabinet door or drawer). Use the screws provided to mount the sensor to the frame and the magnet to the moving part of your door/window (recommended). OR, you can use the supplied adhesive tape.
NOTE: Make sure the orientation marks are facing each other, and the gap between sensor and magnet does NOT excess 0.75” when the device is in the closed position.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
So small, so smart Product highlights Wireless & manual on/off control of floor lamps and...
Mini Multi-Tasker Product highlights Reliable motion and light level detection Wireless notifications (when included to...