Hotel quality and convenience for your home.
- Remote Control of All Thermostat Functions when connected to a Z-Wave controller
Graphical LCD with white backlight
Heating and Cooling Setpoint Display
System Mode (Off, Auto, Heat, Cool)
Fan Mode display and control (Auto, On)
On-screen setup of HVAC Type, Fan Type, Changeover type for HP systems, F/C mode and sensor calibration
4 x 7 day programmable schedule, multiple schedules
- 6 Buttons with On Screen Labels
- Supports up to 2 indoor wireless sensors
Fan Cycler feature
- Wall mount or mounts on single-gang junction box
How It Works
The T-100R is a Z-Wave wireless digital thermostat, designed to control the majority of HVAC systems. The T-100R contains a robust thermostat interface and is designed for use with communicating systems where remote monitoring and/or remote control are desired.
Connect the thermostat to your Z-Wave gateway controller to monitor and adjust temperature in your house or office from a mobile device or computer. Save energy keeping while your space perfectly warm in the winter and just cool enough in the summer.
Wire the thermostat according to use manual. Please keep in mind that you will need both the common and 24V connections to power up the thermostat.
Once the device is installed, pair it with your Z-Wave gateway controller following the inclusion instructions for your hub. After you send the pairing command, go to the thermostat’s Main Menu, scroll down to the Z-Wave Install item. Select the item. When prompted by your Z-Wave controller, Press the YES button in the Z-Wave Install screen. You can now include the thermostat in your network's scenes, events, and schedules.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Central HVAC systems or separate heating/cooling systems with separate RH/RC transformers (split)
Standard gas/electric HVAC Systems: 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
Heat Pump HVAC Systems: 3-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
Fan system: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems.
Heat Pump Change Over valve (reversing valve): Selectable for change over with heat or change over with cool (O or B output)
Emergency Heat: In Heat pump mode, Emergency Heat mode is selectable from the thermostat
Compressor short cycle protection delay of 6 minutes (adjustable)
Automatic heating and cooling changeover
- 18 AWG
- Standard thermostat connections required (C, R, W1,W2, Y1, Y2, G)
- Power: 24VAC Note: Requires both 24VAC (R) and 24VAC common (C) wires from the HVAC System
- Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 3/4”