NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Talk to your smart home in a way that’s fast and fun. The Fibaro Swipe Gesture Controller lets you command all of your Z-Wave devices with just the flick of your wrist. Swipe right to turn off your kitchen lights. Draw a clockwise circle to adjust your living room blinds.
Create up to 6 customizable gesture sequences to trigger scenes of your own design. Powered by battery or VDC cable, the Fibaro Swipe is a flexible companion that can be stationary or mobile. It can be featured prominently on your wall or made invisible underneath your kitchen counter — it will still register your commands!
Equipped with the latest in Z-Wave Plus technology and AES-128 encryption, count on the Fibaro Swipe to be an instant, reliable, and safe answer to smart home control.
Installing your Fibaro Swipe just involves activation and inclusion into your Z-Wave network. Step-by-step, illustrated instructions for basic activation can be found in the Operating Manual. To include the Swipe into your Z-Wave network:
1. Bring the Swipe within 3 feet of your Z-Wave controller.
2. Put your controller into inclusion mode (see your controller’s instruction manual, as the process can vary among different devices and brands).
3. Move and hold your hand close to the center of the pad.
4. If the Swipe is battery powered, a high-pitched beep will signal exiting the Standby Mode.
5. A loud sound sequence will confirm entering the menu; keep your hand in place.
6. After hearing 2 short beeps (and a green indicator), withdraw your hand and swipe up to confirm selection. 2 beeps will confirm you’ve selected successfully.
7. When successfully included, you’ll hear 3 short beeps and see the Swipe on your Z-Wave controller’s device list.
The Swipe can be mobile or easily mounted to flat surfaces, depending on your preferences. When connected to an external VDC, the batteries act as an emergency power source. For detailed instructions on operating your Swipe, as well as advanced functions, please refer to your Operating Manual (scroll down for download).
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Click and Control PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS The simplest Z-Wave scene controller to control individual...
$59.95 - Sold Out
Full Control at Your Fingertips PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS Control 16 different scenes or Z-Wave...
Small is size. Big on potential. Control Devices & Scenes Control Everything Slimline Curves Fantastic...